Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Family Time

My angel came downstairs this morning, hugged me and said "I was sleeping....and I missed you so much!" Man I love that kid!

He is going to daycare today after three days of fun with Aunty Ellie and Cousin Marcus, so I am not too sure he will be that happy with me about that, but they need a day to themselves to unwind and relax. She took them both up to the beach yesterday and they had a fabulous time playing and having fun, then they watched Peter Pan last night and fell asleep. Ned and Marcus are so much better with each other this year as opposed to last year when they argued about every little thing. They are actually playing together and acting like best buddies, which is just lovely to see. They are definitely going to miss each other when my sister has to go home.

No comments: